1. All tenant inquiry should include brand profile, brand logo, and product photos to email@example.com. Inquiries without these requirements will not be processed.
2. Tenants admitted through our curating session will be notified and should confirm with our confirmation letter, additional electricity form (if needed), and proof of payment in 2x24 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to submit will pass the acquired slot to other admission.
3. There is no refund or cancellation. Cancellation submitted by tenant will not be induce any form of refund.
4. All tenants should submit to our and venue’s regulations, including opening and closing time, booth decoration, and restock time. Failure to submit to our and venue’s regulation will incur charge.
5. Every booth allows only 1 (one) brand to showcase.
6. Every booth should always be controlled by a minimum of 1 (one) officer at all time to carry out transactions and watch over tenant’s property.
7. We will not be responsible of tenant’s lost and damage of property.
8. Every booth should be covered by black cloth after operational hours.
9. Tenants who induce combustible cooking method should provide fire extinguisher in the booth.
10. Tenants should not provide commercial beverage brand product.
11. Tenants who inquire additional electricity on the spot will be charged double the amount of early inquiry.
12. Tenants who harness more electricity than provided (including submitted additional electricity) will be disqualified.